No products in the cart.
Promotion: Now through 9/30/16 – $50 mail-in rebate direct from Icom. USA & Canada Only. Limit 10 rebates per address.
Receive Range: 118-173.995, 230-549.995, 810-999.990 MHz (cell blocked)
Transmit Range: 144-148, 430-450 MHz
Mode: FM, AM (RX only), DV
Transmit Power: 50W, 15W, 5W
Memory Channels: 1052 channels (including 50 program scan edges and 2 call channels)
Switchable VHF/UHF dual band
The ID-880H provides VHF/UHF dual band capabilities (one band at a time) via a simple band switching system.
The ID-880H has a wideband receiver as a standard feature and covers 118-173.995, 230-549.995, 810-999.990 MHz*. Listen to aviation, marine, weather channels and other utility communications.
*Receiver range depending on versions. See specification page. Cellular ranges blocked.
CS-80/880 free download cloning software
The CS/880 free download cloning software is available from the Icom Inc (Japan) web site. Used with this software, various settings can be made from a PC and the memory channels and other settings can be shared between IC-80AD and its matching mobile unit, the ID-880H. Please download from http://www.icom.co.jp/world/support/download/firm/.
*Either OPC-1529R, OPC-478 or OPC-478UC optional cable is required.
1052 memory channels
The ID-880H has a total of 1052 memory channels (including 1000 regular channels, 50 scan edges and 2 call channels) with 26 memory banks. All memory channels and the program scan can be named with 8-character channel comments. Also each memory bank can be named with a up-to 6-character bank name comment.
Multiple scan function
the ID-880H supports various scan types for maximum reception and ease of use.
• Full scan
• Selected band scan
• Programmed scan
• Memory scan
• Memory mode scan
• All bank scan
• Selected bank scan
• Bank link scan (DMS)
• Program scan link
• Skip scan
• Priority scan
• Tone scan
• Access repeater scan
• Built-in CTCSS/DTCS encoder and decoder
• Built-in CTCSS and DTCS tones are used for accessing a closed repeater or ton squelch operation. the pocket beep alerts you with a beep sound when the transceiver receives a preset tone. 1750Hz tone is also available.
The 4-direction cursor buttons on the keypad give you quick and intuitive access to many settings.
• 50W* output power both VHF/UHF band
• Built-in noise filter (AM/FM) mode
• Data and 9600/1200bps packet jacks on the rear panel
• ±2.5ppm frequency stability
• Adjustable microphone sensitivity
• Monitor function to listen to a weak signal
• 14 variable tuning steps
• Auto repeaters function* automatically turns on/off duplex operation and tone encoder
• Weather channel receive with weather alert*
• 16 DTMF memory channels (24 digits)
• Drip-resistant construction, equivalent to IPX4
• Auto power save, power off and power on
• 10dB (approx) built-in attenuator
• DC power cable (3 m; 9.8 ft)
• Separation cable (3.4 m; 11.2 ft)
• Microphone hanger
• Mounting screws, nuts and washers
• Mobile mounting bracket
• Remote control head bracket
Dim: 5.9″w x 1.56″h x 7.84″d; 2.9 lbs.
Download Manual: ID-880H
Download Brochure: ID-880H
|Dimensions||12 x 10 x 2 in|