No products in the cart.
Icom IC-T70A Sport
(AA battery version – great for go bags)
Receive Range: 136-174, 400-479 MHz
Transmit Range: 144-148, 420-450 MHz
Mode: FM, WFM (RX only)
Transmit Power: 5W, 2.5W, 0.5W
Memory Channels: 302 (including 50 scan edges and 2 call channels)
Impressive audio output volume, long-lasting power, plenty of memory channels, rugged construction, rich in analog features – the T70A offers practical 2m/70cm dual band operation and ruggedness, updated for today's ham radio enthusiasts.
700mW loud audio
The IC-T70A users a BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifier that doubles the audio output. Every ham knows that power = current × voltage. The T70A’s BTL increases the audio output by doubling the voltage delivered to the speaker. The 36mm large speaker delivers 700mW of loud and intelligible audio* even in noisy environments.
* Typical value using internal speaker.
External DC power jack
An external DC power jack allows for operation and charge when used with an external DC power supply (10-16V DC).
* The BP-265 cannot be charged using the external DC power jack.
A total of 302 memory channels
With 302 alphanumeric memory channels, including 50 band edges and 2 call channels, the IC-T70A gives you flexible scanning lists. With a maximum of 26 memory banks*, you can pick and choose the desired banks for scanning from the 250 memories.
* Up to 100 channel s per bank.
CTCSS and DTCS tone codes provide quiet stand-by and allow you to use tone-access repeaters. Pocket beep alerts you when a matching tone frequency is received. Tone scan detects the subaudible tone that is used for repeater access.
Internal VOX function
The IC-T70A has an internal VOX (Voice Operated Transmit) function for convenient hands-free operation when used with a compatible optional headset and plug adapter cable. Also, the VOX level and VOX delay time are adjustable.
IP54 and MIL-STD 810 rugged construction
Dust protection and water-resistance equivalent to IP54 provides reliable operation for practical outdoor operation. The IC-T70A tested to and passed MIL-STD 810 environmental tests.
• WX channel and WX alert function (USA version only)
• Power save function
• SMA type antenna connector
• Automatic repeater function (USA version only)
• 1750 Hz tone for European repeater access
• TOT (time out timer) setting
• Repeater lockout and busy channel lockout
• PC programmable with optional CS-T70
• Transceiver-to-transceiver cloning (Optional)
• Direct keypad frequency entry
• 16 DTMF autodial memories
• Auto power off
• LCD backlight
• Wide/narrow channel spacing
• Hand strap
• AA Battery Pack
• Belt clip
Dim: 2.3″w x 4.4″h x 1.2″d; 13.4 oz.
Download Manual: IC-T70A
Download Brochure: IC-T70A
|Dimensions||8 x 6 x 2 in|